Terms & Conditions
Black Wall Street London.com (the ‘website’) is owned and operated by Black Wall Street London Ltd, a British retailer registered in the United Kingdom with the company number 12798693 and VAT number 403 3076 41.
Our flagship store is located at 24 Green Lanes Shopping Centre, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1UL.
By using the website or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Our new terms will be displayed on the website, and by continuing to use and access the website, you agree to be bound by any variation. These terms are available in the English language only. Nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights.
For any further information regarding these terms, please contact our Customer Service team.
Use of Website
You are provided access to the website for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any access to, or use of, this website will be in accordance with these terms. Please note that we may suspend your access to the website if you do not comply (or we reasonably believe that you are not complying) with these terms or any applicable laws.
You may not use the website or its contents to:
- download or modify the website under any circumstances;
- interfere with or disrupt any network connected to the website;
- for any purpose which is unlawful.
In addition, you may not, in relation to the website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools;
- framing techniques to enclose the trademarks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats that we use on the website;
- meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ that uses our name or trademarks
Using the website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trademarks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, or any of the functions of the website and the server, will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs, or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided ‘as is’. Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
Please note: If you choose to access the website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where applicable.
If you have any difficulties using the website, please contact our Customer Service team.
Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
This website and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any content, are owned by Black Wall Street London Ltd. Intellectual property rights means rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind, whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any legal rights in the website other than as necessary to enable you to access the website. You agree not to adjust, circumvent or delete any notices contained on the website (including any intellectual property notices), or any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained in the website.
Hyperlinks and Third-Party Sites
The website may contain hyperlinks or references to third-party websites other than the website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third-party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse the third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party website.
Eligibility to order
You must be over 18 years of age and:
- provide us with your real name, contact information and payment details when creating an order;
- provide us with a delivery address;
- possess a valid payment method that works on our website.
All orders placed on the website are subject to acceptance in accordance with the following:
- You will be given the opportunity to confirm the details of your order, including your address and payment details, prior to completing your order.
- When you place an order, we will send you an acknowledgement email to let you know that we have received your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance.
- We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that your order has been dispatched for delivery.
This is confirmation and acceptance of your order.
- Unless otherwise agreed, your order will be delivered within 30 days of confirmation of your order.
Where we are unable to deliver your order within this period, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Once you submit your order, you have given us permission to process your order as requested.
We may be unable, or refuse, to accept your order because:
- one or more products in your order are unavailable;
- we are unable to process payment for your order, or your chosen payment method has been refused;
- we have identified a pricing or product description error;
- your order fails to meet the requirements at your delivery destination.
- you fail to meet our order eligibility criteria or have failed to comply with our terms.
If we are unable to accept your order, our Customer Service team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Prices, Payment and Charges
- Black Wall Street London has subcontracted certain aspects of the website’s operation, including payment processing, to Wix. Wix will procure the payment processing services. Its registered office is at: Wix Online Platforms Limited, 1 Grant's Row, Dublin 2 D02HX96, Ireland.
- We take care to ensure products are priced correctly on our website, but occasionally pricing errors may occur. If we have made an error in the price of a product that you have ordered, our Customer Service team will contact you. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
- Please note: prices for products on our website may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time. Offers and promotions may be available online only or in-store only. Please check the terms of the relevant offer.
- If you are viewing the website from the UK, the product prices advertised are inclusive of UK VAT.
Delivery costs are included in the prices unless otherwise stated, whereby they will be charged in addition at checkout.
- All credit and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Should you choose to cancel or return products purchased in a promotion or at a discounted price, you will be refunded for the goods at the price charged at the Checkout.
Please note: you are subject to our Returns Policy when returning products purchased in a promotion or at a discounted price.
Product Descriptions, Ingredients and Restrictions
- We do not guarantee that the product images you see on our website are an accurate representation; occasionally, colours may differ from the images shown on the website due to your computer/device screen resolution or settings. For further information on products prior to making a purchase with us, please contact our Customer Service team.
- All products are subject to availability at the point of purchase. Once a product is sold out, it will be taken off the website and may not be available again. If any products you order are out of stock, we will contact you so that you can cancel the whole or part of your order.
- Substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement product has a higher price, you will be liable to pay for the difference in price. If we are unable to contact you, we may cancel the whole order, or cancel the relevant parts and proceed with the transaction.
- We cannot be held liable for any allergic reactions in relation to the use or consumption of products.
For specific information about ingredients and allergies in any of our products, please refer to the specific product page or contact our Customer Service team.
Black Wall Street London only deliver to the UK.
Standard delivery within 3-5 working days... Delivery is complimentary on orders over £150 where stated.
All orders are dispatched during our business hours Monday to Friday.
Delivery times are calculated from the date of dispatch.
Delivery Carriers and Time
Deliveries will be carried out by Royal Mail or third-party couriers. By placing an order on the website, you agree to the conditions of carriage of our delivery partners.
The estimated delivery date of the products will be stated in your order confirmation email. If you do not receive an estimated delivery date from us, we will deliver the order within 30 days after the date of dispatch. We will try to ensure that your order is delivered by the estimated delivery date; however, there may be circumstances where delivery is delayed because of events beyond our reasonable control. If this happens, we will try and arrange for your products to be delivered as soon as possible; however, we will not be liable for any losses caused as a result of such delay.
Please note: there may be occasional delays with delivery due to busier periods such as the Sale or Rewards promotional weekends. In such instances, our Customer Service team can advise you further on the expected delivery date for your order.
We can only deliver to one shipping address per order.
Click and Collect Orders
We offer a Click and Collect service to collect your order at our Black Wall Street London locations.
If Click and Collect is available for your order, this will be displayed at the checkout. Please note that Click and Collect is not available for all purchases. Once you have selected Click and Collect as your delivery option and completed your order, we cannot redirect your order to another location or address.
We will notify you when your order is ready to collect at your chosen Click and Collect location during the relevant store opening hours (please note that delivery timeframes are provided as an estimate only).
You must bring your order confirmation and valid proof of ID to collect your order.
We will keep Click and Collect orders for 10 days before returning items to our warehouse.
We will issue a refund when the order has been received at our warehouse.
Black Wall Street London shall not be liable for any losses or expenses suffered, or any disappointment caused by your failure to collect your order within the timeframes above or if you fail to provide appropriate documentation to collect your order.
Free Delivery - United Kingdom Delivery Addresses Only
This offer is available on all purchases over £150 made on the Black Wall Street London website, unless otherwise stated and where the nominated delivery address is within the United Kingdom.
The offer will be available unless otherwise notified on the website.
Customers who make a qualifying purchase will receive free UK standard delivery.
This offer will not be valid on purchases made in-store or by telephone through Black Wall Street London Customer Services unless agreed.
Black Wall Street London reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or to terminate this offer at any time.
Nothing in this offer or these terms is intended to or shall limit or restrict any consumer rights in relation to faulty goods.
We offer a full refund (excluding delivery costs) on any items returned to us within 14 days of the delivery date.
For Click and Collect orders, you can also return your unwanted items in store.
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt.
Please note: your right to cancel does not apply to products listed in Non-Returnable Products.
Once the products are returned to us, you will receive a full refund. You will be liable to arrange and cover the full cost of returning the order to us.
To exercise this right, please contact our Customer Service team.
Please ensure that you state clearly that you wish to cancel, providing your order number, your contact details and details of the products you wish to cancel.
If an order has already been dispatched for delivery, please wait until you have received your order before exercising your return rights.
Black Wall Street London Returns Policy
In addition to your statutory rights, Black Wall Street London offers the following rights of return:
Unwanted products may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned unused and in their original condition.
Refunds will be provided against the original form of tender, except for in-store purchases, which can also be exchanged or refunded as a Gift Card.
If through your handling the products have decreased in value, we may deduct the amount of such loss from the amount reimbursed to you.
If you are returning your product by post, please include your personal details and the best way for us to get in touch with you; otherwise we will be unable to process your refund.
Refunds and exchanges on purchases made on an event day or with other promotional discount will be calculated at the reduced price. Where a complimentary gift has been issued with a purchase, the gift must also be returned.
Subject to your cancellation rights under the Rights of Cancellation (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013), returns must be made within 14 days with proof of purchase.
Returns are subject to the exclusions and restrictions listed below (please see ‘Non-Returnable Products’ below).
If you need to return large or heavy items, please contact our Customer Service team.
If you believe your products are faulty, please contact our Customer Service team.
This policy may be changed from time to time at our discretion.
The following products cannot be returned:
- Products that are personalised, bespoke, altered or otherwise made to your specification
- Perishable goods (including food and beverages)
- Beauty products, fragrances and pharmaceutical products
- Certain accessories (hosiery and pierced earrings)
- Underwear, nightwear and swimwear, unless the protective adhesive strip is still in place and the item is in a saleable condition
- Any other products designated as non-refundable at the time of purchase
To return your item complete the following steps:
Ensure the item is in its original packaging where possible.
Pack the item securely and post the item to:
Black Wall Street London
Green Lanes Shopping Centre
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us.
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill.
Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen: for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
This includes liability caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
Black Wall Street London provides a guaranteed quality customer service and assured product safety during production and transportation. Our aim is to answer all correspondence within a 24 hour period.
How we may use your personal information.
Black Wall Street London respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used.
We collect and use information about you to provide you with a luxury retail experience.
You provide us with your information directly when you make a purchase, subscribe to our mailing list or shop online. Additionally, our website, app and emails may contain cookies, pixel tags and tracking technologies that are used to enhance and personalise your experience.
Information collected when you make a purchase.
When you make a purchase at our retail outlets or online, we will collect necessary information about you to ensure we can fulfil your order or chosen service.
If you choose to pay by card, we will need to collect your payment information in order to process payment. We may ask for additional information from you for a number of reasons: for example, to prevent fraudulent transactions; to comply with anti-money laundering obligations or for high-value transactions.
When you place an order with Black Wall Street London for products or services that will be delivered, collected or provided at a later date, we will need to take additional contact details and delivery information from you so that we may complete your order.
We may use third-party couriers to deliver your order and will need to share your contact information with them for this purpose.
Managing your marketing preferences.
At any point that you interact with us, you may be given the opportunity to opt in to receive Black Wall Street London marketing communications. We will only send you marketing communications when you have consented to receive them, using your preferred channels of communication.
Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service team either in-store, by email (quoting ‘Security & Privacy Enquiry’) or by phone to unsubscribe from individual marketing communications.
How do we keep your information secure?
Our security measures are in place to keep your information secure.
Where we ask third parties to work on our behalf, we always make sure that they have sufficient information-security measures in place.
We do not sell customer data and will not share your information with any third parties who might wish to market their goods and services to you unless you have provided your consent.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest of the contract will continue in force.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any parts of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
These terms are governed by English law and legal proceedings should be brought to the appropriate courts.
You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Unresolved disputes are handled by an independent body.
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) is a process where the independent body considers the facts of a dispute and produces a written determination which is binding on Black Wall Street London, meaning that you do not need to go to court. The ADR scheme is free for consumers to use. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the Government approved ADR provider we use. You can submit a complaint to Retail ADR (previously the Retail Ombudsman) in writing (at Retail ADR, 12–14 Walker Avenue, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes MK12 5TW), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone
(+44 (0)20 3540 8063).